About Me

Kellin and I have been together since 2000, married in 2006. I am teaching 5th grade and he is an accounts manager for Swanson Bookkeeping. We stay busy, and can't believe that our first born and beautiful son, Aiden will soon be THREE in December!

Monday, January 12, 2009

My First Blog


So since we have a new little man to add to our amazing family we thought it might be fun to post pictures and blogs about our new family. Aiden Scott Moore was born Dec. 20th at 12:46am and I imagine most things on this post will be about him! We are totally and completely in love and amazed by all that he does.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is absolutely amazing. I love looking at all the pictures of your adorable baby boy and all the fun your new family is having. Congratulations Hannah, can't wait to see you guys and meet baby Aiden.