About Me

Kellin and I have been together since 2000, married in 2006. I am teaching 5th grade and he is an accounts manager for Swanson Bookkeeping. We stay busy, and can't believe that our first born and beautiful son, Aiden will soon be THREE in December!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Aiden talks to Mommy

Hahahahaha! Aiden decided this morning for like an hour we would play on the floor and he would make sounds back and forth at me that had me laughing outloud. Now we don't really like "tummy time" because he can't see the fan and the ceiling and so he just goes to sleep, but this was something I had to share. Enjoy....

1 comment:

Johnny said...

I’m going to make a prediction and say that he’s going to be an actor lol. I’ve never heard him make that much noise so obviously he was born for the camera lol. I cant wait till he can talk. He's so cute, he does need some baseball clothing though so emily and i might have to go shopping lol