About Me

Kellin and I have been together since 2000, married in 2006. I am teaching 5th grade and he is an accounts manager for Swanson Bookkeeping. We stay busy, and can't believe that our first born and beautiful son, Aiden will soon be THREE in December!

Monday, September 7, 2009

Camping at the Coast

Our first camping trip was a success. After many days of packing and worrying over all the little things that could happen we had a fairly successful 3 day camping trip to the coast. The Parker clan sure made it easier on us, then us being alone and we have such wonderful family who will swoop in and help with things got a little tough (liek 5 hours of cold rain on Saturday morning). Aiden was pretty funny and we had a great time, now the yucky part of unpacking and LAUNDRY! So much laundry, I just miss my little family all snuggled in the tent...back to reality. Already counting down the days for next year!

















No comments: