About Me

Kellin and I have been together since 2000, married in 2006. I am teaching 5th grade and he is an accounts manager for Swanson Bookkeeping. We stay busy, and can't believe that our first born and beautiful son, Aiden will soon be THREE in December!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Pumpkin Land and #100

This is my 100th blog post! Holy cow- hopefully you aren't sick of us yet. Well what a great 100- the Pumpkin Patch, we spent our cloudy Sunday afternoon visiting the petting zoo, hanging out in the mini maze and getting some great shots of the little guy in his pumpkin element. He loved it which was so much fun...enjoy!








I think I love this one!




1 comment:

Kyra said...

so cute. i want to go to the pumpkin patch with you. love his little shirt. you guys are such cute parents. see you soon-ish