About Me

Kellin and I have been together since 2000, married in 2006. I am teaching 5th grade and he is an accounts manager for Swanson Bookkeeping. We stay busy, and can't believe that our first born and beautiful son, Aiden will soon be THREE in December!

Monday, November 23, 2009

A Visit North...

Aiden and Auntie Sarah walking outside....
Buddled up in Jacksonville- which note to self don't bring stroller= not convienent.

Saying hi to Tucker!


Ahhhhh, the cute new family



We made a quick trip up to Central Point, Oregon to see Sarah and Jeremy's new house! It is so beautiful and we were so lucky the weather was great for us. We were a bit nervous on Friday but it was clear skies and snow on the side, which made the drive beautiful. Aiden terrorized their house and got licked by Tucker ALOT! We visited some much needed Oregon musts (HArry and David, Toys R Us, Fred Meyer) and walked around in Jacksonville. It was a really nice getaway and started the vacation week off great! Now we are home for a busy week....I can't believe Thanksgiving is here, I feel like I just posted Halloween pictures!

1 comment:

Amanda, Brian, & Chase Robert said...

He is such a cutie! Glad you had a great trip!!!