About Me

Kellin and I have been together since 2000, married in 2006. I am teaching 5th grade and he is an accounts manager for Swanson Bookkeeping. We stay busy, and can't believe that our first born and beautiful son, Aiden will soon be THREE in December!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Learning to Brush our Teeth




We are helping Aiden learn to brush his teeth (which at this point is to chew on the brush) and we found the last of his little baby bathrobes, this one is getting a bit small but he was running through the house from me as I tried to get his toothbrush back and get him dressed for church. What a little stinker!

2 comments:

Meagan said...

He is sooooooo cute :)

Emily said...

The picture of him with his hand on his hip is my favorite ever! He is adorable...and this picture shows that he knows it:)