About Me

Kellin and I have been together since 2000, married in 2006. I am teaching 5th grade and he is an accounts manager for Swanson Bookkeeping. We stay busy, and can't believe that our first born and beautiful son, Aiden will soon be THREE in December!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Woohoo Weekend






The Chico Bachelorette/Wedding Shower weekend was amazing. Only Emily Ruffner could put all those things on one weekend and have me leave smiling and laughing not totally exhausted-she is so organized secretly behind our backs. It was a beautiful shower Saturday, followed by ALOT of fun Saturday night and then back to reality Sunday (a slower moving Sunday). I wasn't a mom for a whole 24 hours, just left the boys behind and they were great and as most people were surprised I was totally fine- So now I have met mroe amazing women to enjoy her very special upcoming day (April 24th is less than one month away!)