As all of us know April and May are usually crazy months for all and although April was insane and May started off a little rough and will end busy as usual ... the last two weekends of May have been pretty mellow for us which has been sOOOOOOO NICE! The weeks of school are endless and the pain in all this pink skip stuff is wearing but the weekends we have been able to just be at home, have bbq's, get healthy and get outside again and kellin even played in a golf tournament for the first time in over a year so Aiden and I just hung out. I mean
About Me
- Hannah&Kellin
- Kellin and I have been together since 2000, married in 2006. I am teaching 5th grade and he is an accounts manager for Swanson Bookkeeping. We stay busy, and can't believe that our first born and beautiful son, Aiden will soon be THREE in December!
Saturday, May 22, 2010
A surprise
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment