About Me

Kellin and I have been together since 2000, married in 2006. I am teaching 5th grade and he is an accounts manager for Swanson Bookkeeping. We stay busy, and can't believe that our first born and beautiful son, Aiden will soon be THREE in December!

Friday, October 8, 2010

Our Garden Pumpkins!


This summer we planted pumpkins, Kellin was really against it but I wanted something that Aiden could watch grow for a long time. It has become our little special plant because we got 3 pumpkins before the end of July! They were supposed to be mini pumpkins but as you can see, we obviously got a "special" plant. Yesterday afterschool Aiden and I went and picked them, cleaned them and set them out for everyone to see. Happy Fall!

2 comments:

Katie said...

he's so precious. Happy Halloween!

Kyra said...

so cute :) what a great idea. and i love that there were three for your family of three. if four grow next year... it will be a sign!!