About Me

Kellin and I have been together since 2000, married in 2006. I am teaching 5th grade and he is an accounts manager for Swanson Bookkeeping. We stay busy, and can't believe that our first born and beautiful son, Aiden will soon be THREE in December!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

3 Amazing Things in ONE DAY







Last Sunday Aiden said...that was best....when I looked back I now KNOW why...in one 2 hour span my son....

1. Got to ride a motorcycle (Thank you Uncle Jimmie)

2. Got to "Drive" a fire truck (Thank you Jeremy and RFD)

3. Got to eat cake with candy on it! (Thanks Chase!)


He loved every minute of it and even when he took an ugly spill down the driveway...he didn't care Aunt Kellee made that "best" cause he got a blue band-aid. The life of a kid is so great!

Happy 2nd Birthday Halen Rose!

No comments: