About Me

Kellin and I have been together since 2000, married in 2006. I am teaching 5th grade and he is an accounts manager for Swanson Bookkeeping. We stay busy, and can't believe that our first born and beautiful son, Aiden will soon be THREE in December!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Earth Day- Friend Day





















This week off just reminded me how lucky we are to live so close to family and good friends. I was the only one on Spring Break this week but, I got to have so much fun with Aiden and still take him with his friends. On Friday- Earth Day- we went to Turtle Bay and just played until our little hearts and bodies were exhausted. It was lots of fun and the most beautiful day, I thank my grandpa for our awesome xmas gift and membership and our family for being our best friends!

2 comments:

Mrs. Vazquez said...

Love the bottom picture of Aiden on the swing. So precious. Where do you find the time to blog?? You are an amazing mommy!!

Gramma Froggy said...

We are all so blessed! I brag and brag, but no one can believe the terrific times and the beautiful bonds that we share...Thanks to ALL the extended family/friends who are - and will be - part of this 'glorious gang'! I love you each one and all. HUGS