About Me

Kellin and I have been together since 2000, married in 2006. I am teaching 5th grade and he is an accounts manager for Swanson Bookkeeping. We stay busy, and can't believe that our first born and beautiful son, Aiden will soon be THREE in December!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

May Craziness



So May is already insane. We have a few weeks where it has only been a few days here or there....but then you get to may 20th and all you know what is gonna break lose. I'm not complaining about all the things going on; birthdays, school, Aiden, events, weddings, graduations, math projects, classroom wrap-ups....I'm just saying whew, I am overwhelmed. Hopefully we will post a little bit.....as I remember to take pictures and try to get them online, but if not I promise June 10th and later will be a little better:) Thank you for your patience and following!