About Me

Kellin and I have been together since 2000, married in 2006. I am teaching 5th grade and he is an accounts manager for Swanson Bookkeeping. We stay busy, and can't believe that our first born and beautiful son, Aiden will soon be THREE in December!

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012



Mommy's little boy...not so much anymore he says.....

























































































































































Of course Easter is a time when we think about all that we have and how blessed we are to live the life we live. This Sunday was a special Sunday because in all the places we went and the pictures that I looked at today I just saw how lucky Aiden is to be surrounded by the most amazing family ever. I mean how many three year olds have been to Europe and have an Aunt there, of course he brags, but on Sunday he taught his Great Gram (Kellin's grandma) how to play on the I-phone, he went on an easter egg hunt with his grandma all over a back yard- he took pictures with his great grandpa, his great aunt and uncle- he played baseball and soccer with friends, cousins, his daycare dad Todd and he was loved on by so many people that last night when we went to bed he said, "Mom, this was a great day." It summed up my thoughts exactly and when I told him I loved him to the moon and back, he said " I love everybody we saw today to the biggest star and back." Note to self: Need to talk about The Sun being a star for 5th grade science test, but that is not the point. He is just so lucky to have so many people supporting him and giving him their best everyday. I am so lucky to have so many people that care about my son and show his lessons everytime they are with him that I won't be able to and I am blessed. Happy Easter 2012

2 comments:

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

Anonymous said...

後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮