About Me

Kellin and I have been together since 2000, married in 2006. I am teaching 5th grade and he is an accounts manager for Swanson Bookkeeping. We stay busy, and can't believe that our first born and beautiful son, Aiden will soon be THREE in December!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Our First Cold....my poor baby!







Aiden is suffering through his first cold. Of course being the over protective mom we visited Dr. Lagoc yesterday to make sure it was just a cold. Now we have the sneezing, coughing, runny nose, sleepy, lack of appetite head cold. The cold has brought on a few apenic spells but now we have a warm mist humidifier and we take lots of steam baths so I can squeeze all the junk out with the infamous blue bulb! He hates it and I feel so sad for the little guy. He loves sleeping on Kellin's chest right now because then he can kind of breathe! Oh well, here's to another first!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness...he is precious Hannah...and he looks exactly like you! Wow...I cant wait to see him in a few weeks:) Hope he is feeling better today. Love you all!