About Me

Kellin and I have been together since 2000, married in 2006. I am teaching 5th grade and he is an accounts manager for Swanson Bookkeeping. We stay busy, and can't believe that our first born and beautiful son, Aiden will soon be THREE in December!

Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Weekend

Our Valentines Weekend was very full of photo oppportunities. Starting Friday afternoon when mom came to visit and sleep with Aiden while I went to buy Kellin a card and coffee pot (I know super romantic). Then Kellin and I spent the real day with our little guy and his red-white striped Gap suit (Thanks Nana) and on Sunday night Kellin and I went out together for the first time and left him with Papa and Nana who took the opportunity to sleep with him some more. He was everyone's Valentine this year- except mine! Since I am always taking the picture

The Main Man
With Nana

Sleeping with my Papa


My two Valentines!

Not to leave anyone out- I had 3 Valentines!

It really just doesn't get any better than this -especially that we have kicked this cold sicky thing...getting back to normal again.






No comments: