About Me

Kellin and I have been together since 2000, married in 2006. I am teaching 5th grade and he is an accounts manager for Swanson Bookkeeping. We stay busy, and can't believe that our first born and beautiful son, Aiden will soon be THREE in December!

Friday, March 6, 2009

DR SEUSS MANIA!

Dr. Seuss Night- Today was Dr. Seuss night at my school. Aiden received the most perfect outfit to wear to it from my college friend, and fellow teacher Nicole. We wore it all day and he was a huge hit that night with all the kids and the other teachers. What can we say? Oh' the Places he Will Go!
Hanging out with all our Dr. Seuss stuffed animals during the day



He got a little tired in the middle of it all and needed a rest!


But, we finished the night strong with some Cat in the Hat fishing for words!






1 comment:

Nicole Robertson said...

Oh my gosh! So adorable. I was hoping you were going to post some pictures of him in that cute little outfit. I am really going to have to come up soon, so I can see you guys.