About Me

Kellin and I have been together since 2000, married in 2006. I am teaching 5th grade and he is an accounts manager for Swanson Bookkeeping. We stay busy, and can't believe that our first born and beautiful son, Aiden will soon be THREE in December!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

I just can't stop taking pictures of her (and him)

So I am totally addicted to taking photos of Halen and Aiden together, she is so small and so cute and he looks like such a big beautiful boy...so here are some more. We have had the best weekend - 1st Halen was born, one of our best friends from college Kathleen came and stayed with us from Walnut Creek, we had breakfast with Nana and Papa, and we had Andrew Bogue's Birthday Bash. Our little bug is so cute we had to share him with everyone!



I'll hold you Halen


Look at the flashing camera LIGHTS!


How could you resist those cheeks in that outfit?

Ahhhh...another person to hear him groan and grunt when he can't poop!
I am SEVEN!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thing his Aunt Emily keeps him so stylish in PUMA outfits so he can impress the ladies:) I love seeing him and seeing Halen too, so keep them coming! I love you all!

Bob and Emily said...

Miss Halen just could not be any sweeter! I am sure mom and dad are thrilled to have her here!!!!

Stinker Aiden and his no pooping...poor boy!