As I found these pictures I knew I had to put it up for everyone to see our beautiful boy, I love his big blue eyes and how his cheeks sometimes touch the outfit he is wearing. I love how he looks up at his Daddy and Mommy and smiles so big that it seems like he is just dying to say something to you, I love how he drools all over his hand and then wipes it across his face just to show us he can. I needed to write a list of why I love him and this picture because he is currently screaming his little head off right now to resist a nap....I love him, I love him, even in this moment I love him.
3 comments:
Oh my! Soooooo cute and precious. I can't wait to see him this week!
wow...my nephew is so stinkin' cute! i love the picture of him and mom...can wait to see you all at the end of the month!
We love him, too! But you can keep the drool! LOL WE thank you for the glorious Easter photo and frame! It has replaced all the others 'up front'! You and Kellin are such loving, and thoughtful parents, and we admire you very much
!xxx
Post a Comment