About Me

Kellin and I have been together since 2000, married in 2006. I am teaching 5th grade and he is an accounts manager for Swanson Bookkeeping. We stay busy, and can't believe that our first born and beautiful son, Aiden will soon be THREE in December!

Monday, April 20, 2009

I love him....and Chico!

Sunday was an absolutely beautiful day, we went to our old stomping grounds -CHICO. It was a short visit so if we missed you we apologize. We visited Miss Emily Ruffner (to congratulate her on her engagement to be Mrs. Foxworthy) we had delicious lunch at Pluto's, dessert at my absolute favorite Jon & Bons, went to see Nicole's new beautiful house, talked with Meagan, Angela, Kathleen, Nicole and Emily and just got to enjoy Chico. Aiden loved it and I rewarded him with all sorts of Mommy kisses when we got home...



1 comment:

Bob and Emily said...

He was SUCH a good boy...I just got off the phone telling my mom what a sweet and social little man he is. Such a joy to see your beautiful little family, thank you so much for coming down to Chico!

What a perfect Sunday!!!!!!

Kisses to my boy.....