About Me

Kellin and I have been together since 2000, married in 2006. I am teaching 5th grade and he is an accounts manager for Swanson Bookkeeping. We stay busy, and can't believe that our first born and beautiful son, Aiden will soon be THREE in December!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My first SWIM!

Aiden and Kellin decided Sunday afternoon was the perfect swimming day. They just needed the right ingredients
1. One adorable turtle shade pool with spouting head for fun
2. Two fun boys ready to go (one naked!)
3. Water warmed in the sun for approximately 4 hours ( Kellin was worried and then Aiden fell asleep, so it was toasty by the time they got in)
4. Mom armed with her camera and video recorder
5. One beautiful sunny May day kickin' back








He might hate these someday, but I LOVE THEM!



3 comments:

Bob and Emily said...

He is going to kill you for these nakey pics!

Love them...adorable!

G-Gramma Micki said...

What a cutie! Turtles are okay, but a frog pnd might be even better...teehee

Anonymous said...

i LOVE these! and i can't wait to play in this all summer with my adorable nephew:)