About Me

Kellin and I have been together since 2000, married in 2006. I am teaching 5th grade and he is an accounts manager for Swanson Bookkeeping. We stay busy, and can't believe that our first born and beautiful son, Aiden will soon be THREE in December!

Sunday, June 28, 2009

What to do when it is 108 outside




Well if you are a Shasta county kid there is only 2 things to do when the temperature outside is unbearable.....

















You know you want some of this...








Number 1- GO SWIMMING!

















NUMBER 2- EAT POPSICLES (well the modified baby version of frozen watermelon in a mesh popsicle bag)



Ohhh yeah 3 things....Take a nap in the air conditioned house

1 comment:

Nicole said...

So cute! I have been loving every blog and picture you do! 1st grade is a little scary, but I am excited about it! And yes it is at my same school, so I am really happy about that!