Aiden has so many changes every day that sometimes I forget to stop and blog or write down what I notice and love so much. Of course I am getting all sappy as my alone time with him is coming to an end and I enter the world of working moms. I have so many great examples and people to lean on (plus amazing childcare) I know I will be fine, but of course it is scary. Just recently he has started wanting stand on his own leaning against something, loves taking steps while you are holding his hands, has begun trying real human food mashed at his highchair (bananas were okay but we didn't have much interest for scrambled eggs) and he has started babbling mamma and laughing when anyone touches his belly. The words and laughter are music to my ears and I love it so much! I am going to love every minute of watching this little monster grow up into an adorable boy. How lucky am I?
1 comment:
Exceptional! What a delight for me to know about our favorite Greatie!
Thank you, Dear Hannah~ I love you so much. WE are having a great trip so far, we love Vancouver and have a great 19th floor unit from RCI. Aiden is growing up so fast, all of a sudden...I am constantly amazed.
Kisses....
Post a Comment