This weekend we took our one and only getaway to Ashland to visit Sarah and see the Britt Festival in Jacksonville. Aiden was hilarious because he was so excited before and just hanging out while we enjoyed the outdoor arena, then the opening band came on (they were awesome) and boom by the 2nd song he was out. He slept through them entirely and then when the Cowboy Junkies came out (the main show) he woke up like nothing had happened danced, looked at people and then crashed in the car. It was really fun and a great weekend-thanks for setting it up mom and dad (and thanks for the anniversary tickets!)
1 comment:
I can't believe it has already been three years! It seems like just yesterday you and I were getting up at the crack of dawn so you could exercise the morning of your wedding... and I ran to Walmart to get some tights!! Who wears that crap in 106 degree weather?
Post a Comment