About Me

Kellin and I have been together since 2000, married in 2006. I am teaching 5th grade and he is an accounts manager for Swanson Bookkeeping. We stay busy, and can't believe that our first born and beautiful son, Aiden will soon be THREE in December!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Amazing to look at other kids

A couple of weeks ago we met a friend from high school Matt and his new wife Emma, with their son Bradden at the park. It was so nice to chat with them and visit, but what truly amazed me is the universal language of babies. They were both so aware of one another and just content to see what the other was doing. It made for some great pics! What cuties!
Yes, those are cheeks hanging on the ball... I know:)
Fascination!

Soooooo cute



and funny too!



1 comment:

Kyra said...

so cute- wish it was mazzi by him- but maybe at Christmas?