About Me

Kellin and I have been together since 2000, married in 2006. I am teaching 5th grade and he is an accounts manager for Swanson Bookkeeping. We stay busy, and can't believe that our first born and beautiful son, Aiden will soon be THREE in December!

Saturday, November 28, 2009

A Week OFF!!!

Cool new Turkey Day Pj's




What a great week off- I got to be a good mommy and take my son to the park, on play dates and to run errands. I got to listen to him scream to take a nap (like he does for no else but me;) and I got to watch him play in the leaves and try to eat rocks. We had a few spills and bumps as we check out the world in cruising mode (tear...) but, most importantly we just got to hang out. Here are some highlights from our week....





Park Play time



A little bigger on the swings now!






Nana and Aiden at the Christmas tree lighting





Four generations- Great Gram, Grammy, Kell and Aiden


Playing pool on Turkey day with Papa and the kids!


4 comments:

Kyra said...

can't believe the little cutie is walking! see you in a few weeks!!

Christine said...

What a special week it looks like you had! Can't believe he is almost a year old! See you soon!

Katie said...

Haha, the screaming part... even when he's getting what he wants. I don't undertand children sometimes. Looks like you had a great week. Now back to fun work.. youhave like 2 weeks then break!! I should of been a teacher!! have fun.

G-gramma said...

I want to do a four generations, too! That is an awesome picture! See you soon, or at least at the 'party'! Love you guys!