About Me

Kellin and I have been together since 2000, married in 2006. I am teaching 5th grade and he is an accounts manager for Swanson Bookkeeping. We stay busy, and can't believe that our first born and beautiful son, Aiden will soon be THREE in December!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sample of Summertime Fun

Playing construction worker
Crazy zuchinni and crazy hair


Learning to build high

Trying to convice Jackson he should dress up




World Cup is on constantly- so we had to sport the jersey- but diapers only is usually our afternoon attire




Big boy on the balance beam




Summer is finally HERE! So this week, no school stuff... I mean seriously I have done nothing for school, I told Kellin there would 3 weeks of this so I think I am doing great so far. So this week we joined a moms' play group which was cool and tried out the Open Gym for the Gymnastics Place. We already do library on Monday and each afternoon we are trying something together...building with Legos, the water table, coloring with crayons, digging in the garden. It has been awesome. I know this is a summer that I will look back on and cherish for many years to come. We still visit daycare once a week, cause Aiden misses his friends, so we drop in for a visit but pretty much its just the two of us Monday-Friday- GREAT!

1 comment:

Christine said...

I love the new pictures! I can't believe how big he has gotten and I love his hair! :)