About Me

Kellin and I have been together since 2000, married in 2006. I am teaching 5th grade and he is an accounts manager for Swanson Bookkeeping. We stay busy, and can't believe that our first born and beautiful son, Aiden will soon be THREE in December!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

We'd Like to take Credit




May 8th



June 6th


We'd like to think we have a green thumb, but really its probably all this crazy rain and sun and humidity we have been having....whatever it is our gardens are going crazy. The herb garden we decided we were tired of flowers that kept dying behind our big window so over Spring Break Aiden and I planted a little of everything; basil, thyme, fennel, sage, dill, cilantro, parsley, you know the usuals- now CRAZY!




Then the other garden, Kell's bday creation to himself. We started with little baby plants and some even at seed and now we have this....I think its gonna be a yummy summer!




No comments: