I have had the pleasure of being off with Aiden this week (Feb. 21st-25th) We have been to every kid event in town- Turtle Bay, Party Extrordinare, the park, Gymnastics x2, Jamba Juice, grocery stores, cousin playdates and more more more! Those times were definitely great but I loved some of the mornings when we did nothing, this particular morning we played with playdough for a long time....of course towards the end I had to start my creating but it was great fun! I wish I had more of these days.
1 comment:
loved looking back at all your new posts. :) good pictures. aren't you loving your crisp new pictures? wish we would have taken a class together. thanks for the sweet post about me. I am stealing that pic from your blog. we don't have enough pictures together! love you and enjoyed the times we had together! :)
Post a Comment