About Me

Kellin and I have been together since 2000, married in 2006. I am teaching 5th grade and he is an accounts manager for Swanson Bookkeeping. We stay busy, and can't believe that our first born and beautiful son, Aiden will soon be THREE in December!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

My Summer Fun

HAppy Father's Day Dad


Learning to love the IPOD- favorites include Michael Jackson and Baby by Justin Bieber








Cowboy boots- almost getting better at putting them on the right feet!






Aiden and I have had 2 weeks of summer together- its taking some getting used to for both of us, but we love it. We also have started potty training and he is doing awesome- I hope this time around it is for good but, I will admit life was easier in a diaper! I love all his funny stories, questions and the things he wants to wear!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All of these great blogs will help you get through rough spots on the upcoming school year! I cannot look at a single one without laughing aloud! Guaranteed to bring smile every glance! Thank you for sharing all the Good Life! HUGS