About Me

Kellin and I have been together since 2000, married in 2006. I am teaching 5th grade and he is an accounts manager for Swanson Bookkeeping. We stay busy, and can't believe that our first born and beautiful son, Aiden will soon be THREE in December!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

TWO obsessions...

Aiden goes through lots of fixations or obsessions about things on and off....it usually last like a week to three weeks and then it is on to something new. You know (cars, THomas, trains, Scooby Doo, bad guys, soccer, construction workers, what red light-greee light-yellow light means, etc .) However there is two things that all summer- I mean everyday and everynight these things consume our life, thoughts, and speaking about them often....they are The San Francisco Giants and turkey sandwiches.
The first one I'm sure is the indoctrination of my husband, but now it has completely rubbed off and he will talk about the GIants to anyone- he used to have a deep love for Buster Posey but a two year old can only root for someone on the Injured list for so long, so about a month ago he had to switch to Brandon Crawford. He knows every player and asks to know who every opposing team player is, he watches in Kellin's lap and loves when the Panda or the Beard are mentioned. Kellin is so happy and I just laugh.
The second one started off as a joke...but seriously he would eat turkey sandwichs 3x a day if we let him- I know there could be things much worse than protein with a little cheese, mustard, pickles and thin bread, but it is pretty cute when he asks so specifically what to have. So that has been my summer...and it seems these two things are here to stay.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you , Dearest Hannah! What delightful memories you help us with and the delight which Aiden sees in every day and moment is what keeps us old folks living a GOOD LIFE! I think 'Bug' has good taste! HUGS