Gifts galore!
Thank you Em and Johnny for the piano and GUITAR
A tired boy look!
The infamous Pirate Scooby Doo
With Aiden Christmas has always been, at least, interesting would be the word. Wether it was the first Christmas that we weren't expecting him to be here for, or the this one, he keeps me guessing and loving every minute of it. TO be expected he decided he would sleep in on Christmas morning! Seriously I was up at 4am and he finally had to be woken up around 6:30 since everyone would get here around 7. He absolutely died over his Scooby Doo Pirate Ship- I mean it really isn't a ship, its a fort but this kid has waned this thing for over 6 months and told every living soul (and Santa we visited) that this is what he wanted. When the nana and papa arrived he opened like 2 things and then just wanted to play so we let him and then gently coaxed the other 9 million gifts out of him. We had a really great day, slow, great food for breakfast and dinner and we loved seeing Christmas through Aiden's eyes. It truly is a different experience as a parent. The Monday after we were all home together and got to put away things, clean out things and purge for the new year. Aiden gets very easily distracted with all the new birthday and Christmas presents but he plays with each one slowly and lovingly. This week him and I have been lazy, putting away Christmas was sad for him and he told me "he really likes lights and is sad they have to go". But we talked about how this time of year comes back again. So now it has been little adventured, lots of pirates and knights playing and some long afternoon naps. I am so lucky.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year (I haven't explained that holiday yet to him- way too confusing!)
3 comments:
Wow- what a mess.. Looks like someone had a GREAT Christmas!!!
I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.
约炮交友直播间平台 , 交友吧 , 美女视频直播 , 国际交友网站 , 徵婚交友网站 , 相亲网 , 徵婚交友讨论区 , 免费视频聊天 , 视讯聊天室 , 104meme影音视讯聊天室
Post a Comment