About Me

Kellin and I have been together since 2000, married in 2006. I am teaching 5th grade and he is an accounts manager for Swanson Bookkeeping. We stay busy, and can't believe that our first born and beautiful son, Aiden will soon be THREE in December!

Friday, December 2, 2011

November Time Really Flies

So I'm sitting here on December 2nd very early in the morning (my only quiet time that is mine:) wondering what the heck happened to a whole month. I know I even took some pictures but are they even uploaded to a computer....Nope. I can barely remember the month without looking at a calendar. So to let you know we are alive.....we had a busy November, but a nice get-away weekend to Tahoe with mom and dad over the three day weekend. We had a visit from my college roomie Kathleen to start off our Thanksgiving week-off and Aiden and I got to hang out and do lots together. Every weekend was full....every night had meetings and here we are at December. Aiden is very happy the Christmas is here and that means his birthday too, and he really wants to be 3 like his friend Wyatt- so it should be good. He is developing quite the opinion about EVERYTHING! People kept saying he is so good at two, three might be different and if this last 2 weeks has been an indicator.....I am going to get gray hair. He just has an opinion about his dinner eating, his movie watching, his clothes, if he wants to go pee, the list goes on and on and I sort of got used to making every decision for him:) So now we are transitioning to you have the right to make that choice but there are consequences for every choice-tough lessons for a then "sometimes" emotional three year old. So here's to a happy holidays, hopefully getting some pictures up and a chance to say Hello!

1 comment:

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.