About Me

Kellin and I have been together since 2000, married in 2006. I am teaching 5th grade and he is an accounts manager for Swanson Bookkeeping. We stay busy, and can't believe that our first born and beautiful son, Aiden will soon be THREE in December!

Sunday, April 8, 2012

New job.....

So I can't really officially post anything about a new job yet, but I have announced to my staff so I want to tell friends and family - I have accepted a new position next year 2012-2013 as a Math Content Coach and Consultant for TEhama County Department of Education. I will be on loan from RBUESD for one year, I still will return there the following year and nothing will be lost. Hopefully lots will be gained from this amazing, exciting and very scary experience. I will be coaching other teachers in math and helping to introduce the Common Core Math Standards to many districts in our county. I will be on my site a minimum 2 days a month and doing some Math Lab type stuff in my old "current" classroom. I will add some summer days, which will probably be hard at first, but they are to do some really cool stuff so I think I can handle it. THis job will be out of the box for me in a major way and I am excited. So of course this means a crazy spring of cleaning and packing...again...but only for a short term time and one that I think will better me as a teacher, professional and a mom who might not have as much to grade to a year every night I come home:) Wish me luck....

3 comments:

Kyra said...

Good luck Hannah! How exciting :) You are so awesome... obviously... if you are teaching teachers! My talented, brilliant friend. Way to go! Proud of you!

Christine said...

What a wonderful experience! You are going to be so great and any teacher would be lucky to be taught by you! :)

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.