About Me

Kellin and I have been together since 2000, married in 2006. I am teaching 5th grade and he is an accounts manager for Swanson Bookkeeping. We stay busy, and can't believe that our first born and beautiful son, Aiden will soon be THREE in December!

Monday, February 16, 2009

Awaiting the Arrival of Miss Halen

We are patiently awaiting the arrival of Miss Halen Rose to Chase and Mike. Poor Chase is having to be very pregnant longer than any woman deserves and Mike is having to deal with the mom and waiting! We are so lucky to have these two in our lives, as they have saved us many nights with our new baby by bringing dinner, a missing Target item or just stopping in to give us someone else to talk to. We can't wait to return the favors to them when she decides to come. Every night if we get a text message or the phone rings we run to get it and hope it is them calling with the fabulous news of her arrival. I like that she is just taking her time getting really healthy but, I know her mom and dad are ready for her to enter this world and Aiden can't wait to meet her. This picture is Kellin and Mike inspecting Aiden while Chase and I were putting away the dinner dishes...it was hilarious to see them leaning over the pack and play checking him over. And, no there is no pictures of Chase at this point because no one should have to remember being 40 weeks and 3 days pregnant! Come on Miss Halen the world awaits you!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog and keeping updated!!!

Kyra said...

i feel for her-shes probably not happy about you going early and her going late...