About Me

Kellin and I have been together since 2000, married in 2006. I am teaching 5th grade and he is an accounts manager for Swanson Bookkeeping. We stay busy, and can't believe that our first born and beautiful son, Aiden will soon be THREE in December!

Monday, April 20, 2009

4 MONTH CHECK UP!




Here is our very hot (temperature wise) baby after his doctors appointment.

Today we visited Dr. Lagoc and found out Aiden is great - he weighs 16 pounds, 6 ounces (in the 50-75%tile) and is 26" long (again the 50-75%tile) and has a head circumference 43cm (50%tile). He hated his shots much more this time, as pain is something he is starting to understand. We survived and we don't have to go back until 6 months old which is JUNE! I can't believe how big he is getting, all our 3-6 month finally is fitting and as you can see he is a healthy, Redding diaper only, BaBY!

3 comments:

Bob and Emily said...

So basically the doctor thinks he is perfect.

I concur.

Anonymous said...

An awesome 'guy' with awesome parents! Good job, kids!
:-)

Anonymous said...

wow, my nephew is getting to big! i cant wait to watch him on saturday:)