Kellin and I have been together since 2000, married in 2006. I am teaching 5th grade and he is an accounts manager for Swanson Bookkeeping. We stay busy, and can't believe that our first born and beautiful son, Aiden will soon be THREE in December!
Cadence- 10 days old, Aiden - 4 months old, Halen- 6 weeks old
Happy Easter
Today we took Aiden and the 2 other little girls Halen and Cadence to see the Easter Bunny!
They did sooooo good.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Happy Easter to you three, too! What a wonderful gift to find this evening! I was feeling 'left out' of all the excitement and you brought it right into my life! Thank you so much. I can share with everyone now and brag even more about "our" new babes. They are truly beautiful and each is so unique. Give them all big hugs and kisses from G-Gramma and Hal! xxxxxxooooooo
1 comment:
Happy Easter to you three, too! What a wonderful gift to find this evening! I was feeling 'left out' of all the excitement and you brought it right into my life! Thank you so much. I can share with everyone now and brag even more about "our" new babes. They are truly beautiful and each is so unique. Give them all big hugs and kisses from G-Gramma and Hal! xxxxxxooooooo
Post a Comment