About Me

Kellin and I have been together since 2000, married in 2006. I am teaching 5th grade and he is an accounts manager for Swanson Bookkeeping. We stay busy, and can't believe that our first born and beautiful son, Aiden will soon be THREE in December!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Aiden's First Day


Even though I wasn't there, Kellin still honored my family tradition of taking a picture on your first day of school. Aiden started Tuesday and loved it. He was exhausted at home, took an evening nap and still went to bed at his normal 7:45 time! He really loved being with the kids, outside and the bubbles. We are so blessed to have him at a safe place, with someone we trust. Now we just have 4 more years of drop off and pick up to go! Time needs to SLOW down, I'm not ready for all this :)

3 comments:

Nicole Robertson said...

So cute! I am so happy for you guys! I can't believe he is already off to day care. Time goes by so quickly.

G-Gramma Micki said...

Congrats, Kellin! You and Hannah are such terrific parents, and how seet to have that 1st day pic!

(I can;t gelieve that Hal and I wil be papmpered by two handsome men at the Braided Mane. It is our fave.
Love you guys, and thanks so much for taking care of the our car situation. It was fabulous to find it ... right where we left it! Ready to crash a bit , but the trip was wonderful God Bless.

G-Gramma Micki said...

Oops..the fingers are not used to a normal keyboard Sorry about the spelling!