Aiden has some new exciting milestones....he cut his first tooth on Sunday and he is learning to walk (already he can hold himself up and move along the couch and recently he has been standing alone without help). My baby is getting to be TOO big!

These two are when he was refusing to show me his tooth!


Look I can stand up by myself!

One handed takes concentration- with one eye

Whoa....it's starting to get tough!
Got to love this kid...Oh yeah and on my birthday on Saturday Aiden decided he would say dada, many times over and over, thanks baby for the birthday gift :)
4 comments:
I cannot believe this is 'our' baby boy! He cannot grow that fast! Could it be the time with other 'older' people? What a delightful set of pix. Thanks you dear Hannah and Kellin..you are both awesome parents! We are so proud to be included in your lives...God Bless!
so fun having our babies at the same ages and stages. mazzi cut her first tooth a few days ago and now has three more coming in! she is also standing up on everything. love these busy kids. sorry i didn't call on your b.day. i love you! hope all is well there.
Oy my gosh! He is so big and so cute. I just want to hold him and not let go!!!! Can't wait to see him, hopefully it's soon. Love you guys!
How do you get through your day without just munching on those dimples for hours?!?!? I
Post a Comment