This was a crazy weekend... we had our church Christmas dinner, the Redding Christmas parade, a trip to the snow (very, very cold snow) to get our tree and lights up around the house and on the tree (ornaments to come Tuesday night!)
What mom?
The snow adventure was a little more than we planned for being that it was only 17 degrees and snowing most of the time, but we lived through it and might plan a bit different next year....still we survived and I'm sure we will all sleep very well tonight!
3 comments:
And I thought my house at 67 was cold! More power to you guys for dealing with the cold. Love the new pictures!
I love the baby proof tree!
Please..can we use the Aiden-proofing for our tree on the 23rd?
We arre sure looking forawrd to the annual chaos! Love to you all1g
Post a Comment