So Santa part 1 went like this....meet Nana(mom) at the mall after calling to see when SAnta has lunch (they say no breaks till 3:30) ...when I get there all of a sudden I am the last person in line before he takes a break and they want me to tell every person who comes and tries to get in line after me that I am last and they won't be back for 30 minutes after me...yeah right, like I am going to break that news. Then we get to Santa- he screams, they take a picture, I hate it and ask them to take another they say 3 is what you get...this one isn't so bad, you know one with the arched back, "what the hell" look on his face, sure we'll take it 12.95 later we leave.....
Santa part 2....daycare is having their Santa party where he arrives and each kid gets called up to see Santa and get a book and a stuffed animal (so cute) -what does Aiden do...scream again, cry, flail and doesn't sit with Santa...
Maybe next year is a better bet
No comments:
Post a Comment