About Me

Kellin and I have been together since 2000, married in 2006. I am teaching 5th grade and he is an accounts manager for Swanson Bookkeeping. We stay busy, and can't believe that our first born and beautiful son, Aiden will soon be THREE in December!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

mazzi came to play


My oldest and best friend Kyra has a daughter that is 4 days older than Aiden, never in my life did I dream that we would actually have kids that close together (I mean you say it but, does it actually happen) Now Kyra is a mommy of 3 already so she is good at this staying calm mom thing and I love getting to bug her with my over reacting mommyhood. Well she let me have Mazzi for a few hours to play with Aiden and remind me why I don't want twins:) It was so fun....and aren't they sooo cute together?

No comments: