About Me

Kellin and I have been together since 2000, married in 2006. I am teaching 5th grade and he is an accounts manager for Swanson Bookkeeping. We stay busy, and can't believe that our first born and beautiful son, Aiden will soon be THREE in December!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Adorable Cookie Helper
















For Aiden's birthday we do go bowling as a family...pics to follow... but on the actual day December 20th I wanted him to get to do something special so he had a few friends over to decorate Christmas cookies with and then let them take them home! It was really fun at the party..pics to come...but my favorite part was the morning before when we made them all together. I think even Kellin, who is not a BAKER, enjoyed the messy, fun of cookie cutting and baking. Aiden thought it was so much fun and loved feeding Jackson pieces of sugar cookie dough...what a little stinker he is!





No comments: