I know everyone tells you Christmas through a childs' eyes is magical, but this year we got to experience that in full force. Aiden embraced everything from lights, to Niko Paus coming to opening presents with amazing zest. He was so much to watch and share this holiday with. He was spoiled hopelessly- especially with a birthday 5 days earlier...but we love him. We have now moved everything around, upgraded to the big boy room- no diaper changer either now, and it is off to the world of play. He got trains, cars, bikes, the whole world! Now I get to spend one week with him just being mommy and Aiden...I know it will go too fast but it is nice that we have all these pics to remember such a special Christmas. Love you Aiden and Thank you everyone, I swear thank yous are coming!
No comments:
Post a Comment