About Me

Kellin and I have been together since 2000, married in 2006. I am teaching 5th grade and he is an accounts manager for Swanson Bookkeeping. We stay busy, and can't believe that our first born and beautiful son, Aiden will soon be THREE in December!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Beautiful Ceremony for A Great Guy!
















Hal's Veterans memoral service was Dec. 23rd. The day started off with rain and gloom, as we drove out in became broken up and by the end of his service the sun was shining through the clouds brilliantly...it was a beautiful day. The service was awesome- Taps, the gun salute, a speech from my Dad and family together. It was a really great thing to be a part of. What makes me smile as I write this is looking at the pics after of those beautiful babies together chasing each other in the sunshine and knowing how much Hal was probably just smiling and laughing as we chased them and got them to say "Cheese" for us :) He would have loved the hell they were all giving us!

1 comment:

Gramma said...

You are 'right on', Hannah!
We all loved the beauty of the day, the joy of young children escaping corral, the military precision and the tributes paid to a fine, gentleman. I love you ALL!