About Me
- Hannah&Kellin
- Kellin and I have been together since 2000, married in 2006. I am teaching 5th grade and he is an accounts manager for Swanson Bookkeeping. We stay busy, and can't believe that our first born and beautiful son, Aiden will soon be THREE in December!
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Crazy thing...tomorrow at school is our minimum day (1/2 day woohoo) and I was just thinking, this day 1 year ago my water broke when the bell rung....now I know that won't be happening this year (if it does then I am peeing my pants) but boy has my life changed in one year. Most things have been for the better, there have been a lot of ups, a few downs and a lot of unknowns! Just sort of a weird day, at least this year the ending will be a lot less exciting...just sleep not a newborn entering our world. Love him and can't believe Sunday is the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww a one year old! Happy Birthday. YOu are toooo funny. Did you pee your pants?
Post a Comment