About Me

Kellin and I have been together since 2000, married in 2006. I am teaching 5th grade and he is an accounts manager for Swanson Bookkeeping. We stay busy, and can't believe that our first born and beautiful son, Aiden will soon be THREE in December!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ringing in 2010

So 2010 is right around the corner and I'm ready for it. 2009 was a crazy year but, one that there is parts I would like to move past and now that I have learned from them, need a fresh start. Things are fine and good, but you know when you just feel like a new fresh start is what you need- well let's go 2010 I'm ready for ya. Now at midnight tonight my 1 year old will be snuggled in bed and I'll be scrapbooking with Chase while her husband protects the streets of Redding (and mine rides along with him:)- so it will be great to be with friends and when my husband gets too tired for graveyard shift he will come drive his sleepy family home where tomorrow morning it is a fresh start. I am excited to see what this year brings (I'm know there is some unknown and most likely some bad and good), but hey, carpe diem...its 2010 and we are ready. Happy New Year to my blog readers (hopefully its more than my mom:) Love ya!

3 comments:

G-gramma said...

Of course ther are others! I had a great visit with your Mom today. Such fun to hear all the news. I hope that Mike and Kellin had a good night and that you and Chase enjoyed the scrapping time, with your beautiful offspring. The new year will bring new hope, new friends, new joys, new experiences and new trial, too. But every year is unique and I don't want to miss any of it. Remember the old folks love you and Kellin and 'bug'! Take care of yourself...YOU ARE IMPORTANT to so many people.

Amanda, Brian, & Chase Robert said...

Love reading your blog...but how do I become a follower?! Glad you had a good New Year's Eve! xo

Hannah&Kellin said...

I think on your blog you go into the manage settings and you type in my address hannahandkellin.blogspot and then it shows up on your main page as you are watching that one? I think!