About Me

Kellin and I have been together since 2000, married in 2006. I am teaching 5th grade and he is an accounts manager for Swanson Bookkeeping. We stay busy, and can't believe that our first born and beautiful son, Aiden will soon be THREE in December!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

My little Handy Manny















So we went to Turtle Bay's Members Event last night, we made ornaments, decorated a cupcake, saw SAnta (did not sit with him though) and Aiden made a bird house. It was so cute to watch him and Kellin put it together with the Shasta Woodworkers- he was really proud and keeps saying "I make it" - I of course correct with " Yes Aiden, you MADE it"- the teacher in me loves it so dearly:)

3 comments:

Katie said...

How precious...Merry Christmas, Hannah

Kyra said...

so cute :) you've been a busy little blogger!

Emily said...

Can he built it? YES HE CAN!